PE and Sports Premium
The funding has been provided by the government is to help primary schools to make lasting improvements to PE and school sport.
There are 5 areas which have been highlighted as being key to these sustainable changes:
1. Increasing all staff’s confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
2. Increasing engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and sport
3. Raising the profile of PE and sport across the school, to support whole school improvement
4. Offer a broader and more equal experience of a range of sports and physical activities to all pupils
5. Increase participation in competitive sport
At Shenley, we have put together a plan of how we think we can best spend the money to support the needs of the school in making long-term positive change.