Shenley Primary is a 1.5 entry school located in the picturesque village of Shenley in Hertfordshire. Easily accessible to the M25 and A1, Shenley is perfectly located for job seekers from Herts, Beds, Bucks and Outer London.
We are proud to be a village school that maintains a family friendly, inclusive and community atmosphere, whilst reaching out to children and families from surrounding areas, Borehamwood, Radlett, St Albans and Potters Bar. We are privileged to be set among beautiful grounds and have an abundance of outdoor space. Shenley itself is a growing community with a varied demographic and there are already exciting neighbourhood plans in place for our growing village.
We can offer you:
- A well-being environment
- A friendly and supportive team with strong leadership support
- A strong, supportive and highly skilled governing body
- Dedicated team planning time in a purpose built PPA room
- Well behaved children who love to learn
- A well-resourced school and unique facilities offering specialist music and sports teaching, a dedicated ‘kid’s kitchen’, excellent computing IT facilities and fantastic grounds to enable enriching teaching and learning opportunities for our children
- Commitment to support your professional development and access to excellent training and developing
If you wish to get a flavour of Shenley Primary, we welcome the opportunity to visit our wonderful school, meet our great children and dedicated staff team.
Please contact our school office on 01923 855864 to arrange a time to visit us.
All vacancies are advertised here and on Teach in Herts. Application forms and guidance can be found below. Early applications are encouraged as the school reserves the right to close the advert if an appropriate candidate is appointed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01923 855864 if you would like more information about working at our vibrant, supportive school or to register your interest should future vacancies arise.