Caretaker / Site Manager
Are you looking to start or for the next step in your career?
Pick up the phone, come and visit – and meet our fabulous children and staff.
Shenley Primary School is currently a 1.5 form entry school, with a nursery, but is in the process of transitioning to a one-form entry primary school. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and skilled Site Manager who wants to join our great team and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. Do you feel the same?
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to develop and learn.
- A school that is ‘all about the children’.
- A strong and supportive leadership team.
- A supportive and positive working environment with happy and friendly children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us – come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the School.
Visits warmly welcomed, call 01923 885864
Email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org