Reading and writing
Have a listen to Miss Burton reading 'Barry the Fish with Fingers', then complete the activities below!
Barry the fish with fingers.mp3
- Puffy, the puffer fish, blows bubbles. Think of different words to describe bubbles. You might try blowing bubbles to help you think of some new vocabulary.
- 'Barry was no ordinary fish'. What does 'ordinary' mean?
- Barry is described as 'amazing' in the story. Write a story about another amazing creature.
- Use finger puppets to tell a story that Barry might perform to his friends.
- Can you write a new adventure for Barry and his friends?