Choose a pattern challenge each day this week.
- Choose one of my patterns. How far can you continue it?
- Find a pattern in your environment (wallpaper, wrapping paper, fabric) and draw it/take a photo of it.
- Create a pattern of actions-e.g. jump, hop, run. You could video your performance!
- Create a pattern making marks with paint or in play-doh.
- Create a circular pattern using beads to make a bracelet or necklace.
- Make a pattern with some of your toys and challenge someone in your house to continue the pattern.
- Create a sound pattern and record it.
- Create a pattern using textures-hard, soft, rough, smooth.
- Create a pattern using size.
- Create a pattern using shapes.
- Design a repeating pattern for a plate-decorate a paper plate with your pattern.
- Challenge: create a pattern using more than one attribute, e.g. hard blue ball, small soft teddy