In the Early Years, learning opportunities are developed through:
- Play which is structured at times to enable new skills to develop.
- Children’s’ interests noted by staff and suggestions from parents.
- Allowing children to make their own decisions and choices.
- Providing a range of stimulating resources that children are encouraged to explore freely and through direction from staff.
- Incorporating drama and role-play into sessions.
- Catering for different learning styles and needs
- Offering very high quality pastoral care so that children feel confident, valued and secure.