Home learning - 1st March 2021
We have made it to our final week of remote learning (hopefully!)
I am so proud of all that you have achieved whilst you have been at home and I am so excited to be reunited with you all again next week!
This week is World Book Week and there is a tab below for you to look at as well on as on the front of the class page site. There lots of extra activities and competitions that you can do at home and email directly to the teacher.
- Dress a potato competition - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a book advert email@example.com
- Book at Bedtime on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (timetable will be sent out)
- Steven Vinacour reading some of his new book on Thursday (link will be emailed)
- Dressing up as a word on Thursday - photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our zoom session will run exactly the same this week:
Monday at 11:30am and Friday at 11am.
Daily story time - Join me for a story at 2:50pm Monday through to Friday.
Please email me your learning by Thursday please to email@example.com